Design Thinking Workshop
1 Day workshop on creative process called
The Design Thinking process first defines the problem and then implements the solutions, always with the needs of the user demographic at the core of concept development. This process focuses on need-finding, understanding, creating, thinking, and doing.
At the core of this process is a bias towards action and creation: by creating and testing something, you can continue to learn and improve upon your initial ideas.
Workshop Fees: Free
Course Duration: 1 Day
TAP TO SEE TRAINER’S PROFILE
Who can benefit from this workshop:
- Start-up incubation centers where individuals are willing to network together for new start-up ideas
- Start-ups looking for creative ways to disrupt market with their brand/business idea or want to invent new product/service
- Established business that are willing to stay ahead of competition using new processes
- Ventures that want to do team-building activities for employees in fun-filled ways to help team members get rid of stress & be more productive with positive thinking.
- BMM, BMS, Management, Science, Arts, IT students who want to be more creative & innovative while doing their assignments & presentations.
- Creative boutiques, Ad Agencies that need to maintain creative environment & out-of-the-box thinking to stay ahead in their business.
- School students that want to gain creative confidence or those who are working on science projects/eco-friendly campaigns.
- Teachers that are willing to design course curriculum to help students to study complex subjects.
- Businesses that are not doing well in the market & willing to introspect & improve old methods/processes.
- People/Organizations involved in social service willing to reach out to larger part of society to raise awareness about problems in society & new solutions to such problems.
GIVE US A CALL FOR DETAILS ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP… TAP THIS CALL BUTTON…